Help us drill for a cure
We would like to send out a massive THANK YOU to all of our customers, fans, dealers and partners who have already donated to this fantastic cause!
1 in 20 Australian kids face a birth defect or genetic disease, like cystic fibrosis cancer or autism. This August help us support Jeans for Genes, which funds Children’s Medical Research Institute’s vital efforts to find cures. We have reached nearly 50% of our goal to raise $AU 5,000 and are hoping to smash this target with your support.
As you know, Auger Torque will donate $10 for each Earth Drill sold in Australia between August 3rd and September 3rd and in addition many of our dealers have pledged their support in various forms. We are a tight-knit bunch in the Earthmoving Community who love our families and working hard so if you are in the market for an Auger Torque Attachment this month please support those who support this great cause.
Helping us drill for a cure are:
- Advancequip in New Zealand – 0800 483 739
- Attachment Warehouse on the Gold Coast – (07) 3063 0241
- Australian Earthmoving Magazine – www.australianearthmoving.com.au
- Diesel, Dirt & Turf Expo
- Earhtmoving Attachments Australia in Brisbane & Sydney – 1800 057 140
- G-Tec Attachments in Melbourne – 03 5977 8779
- Himac Attachments in Western Australia – 1800 888 114
- McCormack Industries near Toowoomnba – 07 4691 5228
- McLoughlin Mini Loaders in Brisbane – 07 3217 0700
- Mini Xcav8 Machinery Attachments in Maitland – 0428 773 002
- North Queensland Equipment in Cairns – 07 4056 1756